Site Interconnection (Leased Line)
This is a service used to connect two or more business locations. It is sometimes known as a Private Circuit, Dedicated Circuits or Leased Circuits. Leased lines are used by businesses to connect geographically distant offices nationally and beyond.
It carries both Voice and data solutions
- Unique only to one customer and is not shared( It is always active and dedicated) Fast, reliable and on connection all the time
- Secure and all information is safe
- Compatible with other IT Applications
- Covers a wide geographical Area
- It is non metered service with a flat billing
- Multiple applications (Data transfer, Internet, Voice over IP, Video and Audio transfer)
Machine to Machine (Private APN)
- More connections for you with APN
- The Airtel M2M solution is designed to provide enterprise customers secure access to private LAN & WAN infrastructure, and enterprise databases/applications over Airtel’ s mobile data network.
- Point of Sale Terminals( Supermarkets, fuel stations etc)
- Fleet Management (Car Tracking)
- Sports Betting
- Utility Payment Solutions e.g. Payway
- Digital Billboards
- Telemetric Solutions (Telemedicine)
- Water Payment Systems
Hosting (Co-Location) Services
- Airtel provides server hosting facilities to shield against the disasters that may occur in a company.
- The Company will locate its servers at the Airtel Data Center and have a leased line or Internet linking.
- Ideal for some companies that do not have ample office space to securely host their servers.
- Airtel provides Rack Space and Space In Rack.